You are here
Lucky's Zesty Pork
1 lb Pork Chops
1⁄4 c BBQ Sauce
1⁄4 c Honey Mustard
1⁄4 c Cream
1 T Olive oil (or coconut oil)
1 ds Salt & Pepper
- Generously season pork with salt and pepper, both sides.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan.
- Add pork, cooking for 2 minutes or until edges are done.
- Flip pork over.
- After 30 seconds, lower heat and add.
- Stir equal parts BBQ sauce, honey mustard and cream.
- Stir together with the pork.
- Cook for 1 more minute or until pork is done.
- Enjoy over rice or pasta.
Note: You can substitute milk for the cream but just let it cook a little longer to thicken up.